Secure your spot now by signing up with Team Race for ALS and tackle this 26.2 mile course throughout beautiful Chicago neighborhoods. Cross one off your bucket list while providing hope and help for people living with ALS! We know you can do it, and we're here to help!
Contact your Team Race for ALS Coordinator, Shelby Anderson, with any questions, comments or concerns regarding the Chicago Marathon:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 847 745 6024.
Limited Guaranteed Entries Available
As a Team Race for ALS runner, YOU will receive:
- Guaranteed Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry
- Free entry into Chicago Endurance Sports Marathon training program
- Group or virtual options available, $180 value
- 19 - week summer program starts June 2018
- Team Race for ALS singlet
- Personal fundraising website and guidebook
- Staff support
- Fundraising incentives and contests
- Free entry into the 2018 Strike Out ALS 5k and 1 Mile Run, Walk & Roll at Guaranteed Rate Field
- $195 Chicago Marathon registration fee
- Waived registration fee for repeat runners
- Link to Chicago Marathon website will be sent via email after your registration for Team Race for ALS is complete
- $25.00 Team Race for ALS Team registration fee
- Applied to your fundraising minimum
- $1,500 fundraising commitment
- Required by the Chicago Marathon
- Registration deadline is Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 2:00pm CST
- Fundraising deadline is Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 5pm CST
Already secured your own entry?
If you have secured your own entry through drawing/time/legacy, but still want to raise money for an awesome cause, no problem! Select “I have an entry” during registration!