Sunday, October 13, 2019
Grant Park, Chicago
Don't take your chances in the drawing. Secure your spot by signing up early with Team Race for ALS and tackle this 26.2 mile course throughout beautiful Chicago neighborhoods. Fulfill your running endeavors while providing hope and help to those living with ALS! You can do it...and we'll help!
Guanrateed Entries Available!
As a Team Race for ALS runner, YOU will receive:
- Guaranteed BOA Chicago Marathon entry
- Free entry into Chicago Endurance Sports Marathon trainining pogram
- Group or virtual options available, $180 value
- 19 - week summer program starts June 2019
- Team Race for ALS singlet
- Personal fundraising website and guidebook
- Staff support for logistics and fundraising
- Fundraising incentives and contests
- Free entry into the 2019 Strike Out ALS 5k and 1 Mile Run, Walk and Roll
$205 Chicago Marathon registration fee (through Chicago Marathon Website)
- Waived registration fee for repeat runners
- Goes towards your fundraising minimum
- Registration deadline for guaranteed entry: Sunday, March 31, 2019
- Fundraising deadline: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Already secured your own entry?
If you have secured your own entry through drawing/time/legacy, but still want to raise money for an awesome cause, no problem! Select "I have an entry" during registration!