Sunday, October 13, 2019
Grant Park, Chicago
We have 28 runners ready to tackle the 26.2 mile course of the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon throughout beautiful Chicago neighborhoods as a part of our Team Race for ALS! Meet the team and get inspired.
Secured your own 2019 entry?
If you have secured your own 2019 BOA Chicago Marathon entry through drawing/time/legacy, but still want to raise money for an awesome cause, no problem! Select "I have an entry" during registration!
Get a head start on the 2020 BOA Chicago Marathon!
Secure a spot for the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Team Race for ALS. Send us an email to get started!
As a Team Race for ALS runner, YOU will receive:
1) Guaranteed BOA Chicago Marathon entry
2) Free entry into Chicago Endurance Sports Marathon training pogram
- Group or virtual options available, $180 value
- 19 - week summer program starts June 2019
3) Team Race for ALS singlet
4) Personal fundraising website and guidebook
5) Staff support for logistics and fundraising
6) Fundraising incentives and contests
7) Free entry into the 2019 Strike Out ALS 5k and 1 Mile Run, Walk and Roll