2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Sunday, October 11, 2020
Grant Park, Chicago, IL
Secure your guaranteed entry by signing up with Team Race for ALS and tackle this 26.2 mile course throughout beautiful Chicago neighborhoods. Fulfill your running goals while providing hope and help to those living with ALS! You can do it…and we’ll help!
Guaranteed Entries Available!
As a Team Race for ALS runner, YOU will receive:
1) Guaranteed BOA Chicago Marathon entry
2) Free entry into Chicago Endurance Sports Marathon training pogram
- Group or virtual options available, $180 value
- 19 - week summer program starts June 2020
3) Team Race for ALS singlet
4) Personal fundraising website and guidebook
5) Staff support for logistics and fundraising
6) Fundraising incentives and contests
7) Free entry into the 2020 Strike Out ALS 5k and 1 Mile Run, Walk and Roll
1) $205 Chicago Marathon registration fee (through Chicago Marathon Website)
- Waived for repeat Team Race for ALS runners
2) $25 Team Race for ALS registration fee
- Applied towards your fundraising commitment
3) Fundraising Commitment
- $1,250 commitment if registered before December 3, 2019 at 2pm CST
- $1,750 commitment if registered after December 3, 2019 at 2:01pm CST
Fundraising deadline: Thursday, October 8, 2020, per Chicago Marathon
Already secured your own entry?
If you have secured your own entry through drawing/time/legacy, but still want to raise money for people living with ALS, no problem! Select "I have an entry" during registration.
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com