2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Grant Park, Chicago, IL
Don’t take your chances in the drawing! Secure your guaranteed entry by signing up with Team Race for ALS and tackle this 26.2 mile course throughout beautiful Chicago neighborhoods. Fulfill your running goals while providing hope and help to those living with ALS! You can do it…and we’ll help!
Guaranteed Entries Available!
1. Guaranteed BOA Chicago Marathon entry
As a Team Race for ALS runner, YOU will receive:
2. Free entry into Chicago Endurance Sports Marathon training program
- Group or virtual options available, $180 value
- 19 - week summer program starts June 2021
4. Personal fundraising website and guidebook
5. Staff support
6. Fundraising incentives
7. Free entry into the 2021 Strike Out ALS 5k and 1 Mile Run, Walk & Roll
1. $205* Chicago Marathon registration fee (through Chicago Marathon Website)
- Waived fee for repeat Team Race for ALS runners
2. $25 Team Race for ALS registration
- Applied towards your fundraising commitment
3. Fundraising Commitment:
- $1,250 commitment if registered before February 2021*
- $1,750 commitment if registered after February 2021*
*Pending date deadline, per Chicago Marathon
Already secured your own entry?
If you have secured your own entry through drawing/time/legacy and want to raise money for people living with ALS, no problem! Select "I have an entry" during registration.
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com