Welcome to Team Race for ALS! Run for the Les Turner ALS Foundation and join a community committed to finding a world free of ALS and raising funds to provide the most comprehensive care and support to people living with ALS and their families in Chicagoland so that they can confidently navigate the disease and advance scientific research for the prevention, treatment, and cure of ALS.
Participants must pay for their entry fee for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. In exchange for a guaranteed entry into the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, participants must reach a minimum fundraising goal. The minimum fundraising goal is $1250 (thru 12/31) and $1750 (1/1 until spaces are filled) and if you are unable to raise the minimum, you are committed to donate the difference. Your credit card will be charged the difference in the event you do not reach the minimum within 30 days of the event (November 8, 2023).
Be part of the team and join us today and you will receive:
• Guaranteed entry into the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (you will be required to purchase your entry but if you fundraise $3000 or more, we will refund your entry fee)
• Official Team Race for ALS technical running t-shirt/singlet
• Customized donation page and assistance with fundraising to insure you reach your goals
• Eligibility for free training with a training program in your area
• Pre-race pasta dinner with the team
• Group Facebook page to connect with other team members
• And much, much more!!
Contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Already have your own entry to the Marathon? You can still raise funds for people living with ALS – just Select “I have an entry” during registration.